All about mutual funds and asset management in Russia

Svinin & Partners, Ltd.

About asset management company

Information
CompanySvinin & Partners, Ltd.
Addresscorp. 2, lit.A, 27, Marshala Tuhachevskogo ul., St. Petersburg 195027 Russia
Date of license issue*01.10.2008
License number*21-000-1-00588
License finish date*Termless
Tel.(812) 324-05-24 / (812) 320-14-65
Web site

* - License on operations with investment funds, mutual funds and non-government pension funds
Description
Svinin and Partners Asset Management, Ltd. is a St. Petersburg–based management company that is licensed to manage investment funds, unit investment funds and non-state pension funds. The company focuses on design and management of real estate investment funds (License 21-000-1-00136, 30.09.03).

Svinin and Partners, Ltd. was founded by Okhta Group, Ltd in the autumn of 2003, and owns 85% of the management company’s share capital. The remaining 15% is held by Vladimir Svinin, the General Director of the company.

All the company’s shareholders and top executives have more than ten years’ experience in the Russian financial sphere, on the investment market, the stock and real estate markets. They have held senior positions in banks and investment companies.
Funds of Svinin & Partners, Ltd.
NameNAV, USD
Active Plus Fund for qualified investors only-
Astra Capital Fund for qualified investors only-
BRIG Fund for qualified investors only-
Dominanta Fund for qualified investors only-
Energoalliance Fund for qualified investors only-
European Outskirts Fund for qualified investors only-
Forum - Corporate Investments Fund for qualified investors only-
Frontier Fund for qualified investors only-
GEO-ACTIVE Fund for qualified investors only-
Investment horizons Fund for qualified investors only-
Noviy Zemelniy Fund for qualified investors only-
Pankaster Fund for qualified investors only-
Petersburgs Infrastructure Fund for qualified investors only-
Realty Capital Fund for qualified investors only-
Redder 2 Fund for qualified investors only-
Severo-Zapadny Fund for qualified investors only-
Vasileostrovskiy Fund for qualified investors only-
Vector Fund for qualified investors only-
Well-being Fund for qualified investors only-
Total NAV- *

- Fund for qualified investors

* - Funds for qualified investors are not included